Gas Boiler Repair Dublin
Gas Boiler Repairs.
Can Cost You A Lot Of Money If You Do Not Maintain Your Boiler.
Contact Us Today: 015143344
Here are some reasons why you should!
- Save money on gas boiler repair
Full-blown boiler problems can often develop from minor faults.
- Having an annual service will decrease the chance that these faults like a fan sticking.
- Water penetration can cause electrical damage to the boiler.
- Rust building up on gas safety valves.
- Over pressurised systems can cause the system to blow water.
- Will Reduce your heating costs.
- Choosing the correct gas registered engineer who undertakes your gas boiler service.
- They will make sure that it is running as efficiently as possible.
- This will go a long way towards making sure that you minimize your heating bills.
Carbon monoxide can kill.
Boilers that aren’t properly installed, maintained or ventilated can produce carbon monoxide.
- It only takes a small amount of carbon monoxide to kill.
The Symptoms Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
- Stomach pains.
The signs are hard to spot and can be fatal. It sometimes can be confused with tiredness or a common cold. Unfortunately this silent killer can’t be seen or smelt.
Dewar Gas Boiler Repair Dublin
Attention landlords, it’s the law
- You have a legal responsibility to ensure each of your properties has a current Gas Safety Certificate. Only Registered Gas Installers are legally qualified to perform this gas safety check.
- They will then issue a Gas Certificate 2 to prove it.
Do You Live In A Hard Water Area?
- How do I know if I live in a hard water area?
- The tell tail signs your kettle fills up with limescale.
- Your iron show signs of limescale on the underside of the iron.
What can I do to help stop my heating system becoming damaged from limescale?
1. Have a Magnetic Filtration Unit Installed.
- Magnetic filtration units are a proven high efficiency way of removing 100% of black iron oxide.
2. Give your heating system a Powerflush!
- A power flush is a cleaning procedure carried out by our professionals that are trained and experienced.
- Power Flushing means cleaning the central heating water, the pipes, pump, radiators and the boiler.
- Everything that the central heating water runs through.
- Using a combination of chemicals and magnets to aid the cleaning process.
If you are looking for a gas boiler service or an oil boiler service contact us today.